Thursday, April 3, 2008

4/2-3 Live Feeds: 11:00 PM-10:00 AM

Sheila doesn't understand why James would give Joshuah a pity vote when he voted Chelsia out. Ryan thinks that James thought the vote would be tied, so Natalie could break the tie and evict Sharon. Sheila thinks that she will be the first HG to make the final four without winning anything. (She's wrong - Will did it twice.) James thinks that he can work Ryan to evict Sheila this week should PoV be used. Adam was the last one asleep last night at around 2:50 AM. Ryan was the first HG up at around 8:50 AM this week. BB woke the rest of the HG up a few minutes later since a food competition is most likely planned for today. Everyone is taking care of the usual morning business: eating, getting dressed, etc. General chit chat is the topic of conversation. HG are being called into the DR one by one as I post this!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This well be so boring if James goes..I mean we lost two exciting players already!!!! If James goes...whats the point? Boreing GAME!!! I don't dislike Sharon, I just some game play. I want some teams. I don't know...bummed.

Anonymous said...

I agree, James needs to stay. Will he win POV again. Will they nominate him or plan on backdooring him? If they succeed in getting James out, then Sharon-what will become of 'team christ'..
I want to see what they do when there is no one else to gang up on.
If Sheila ends up going to the final 2--that would be the easiest money she has made---just skateing along.

Anonymous said...

I know...Sheila has done nothing. Well except talk talk talk talk talk. Can't listen anymore. Even if James doesn't get nominated he needs to play POV like he is. I really really don't want him back doored AT ALL!

Anonymous said...

Sheila has no chance of leaving. She is the only one that everyone would win against in the final 2. Her best chance of being evicted is when it is the final four and she doesn't win HoH or POV

Anonymous said...

I gotta think that it's over for James. His luck has to run out sometime and I don't think he can escape this week.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know....James will probably go home. BIG FAT BUMMER! However,,,, he has manage this far, so we will see. You never know. If it is a double eviction week, he is toast! TOAST!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are right about Sheila! Dang...I guess that is who you would take with you. I can't imagine anyone would vote for her. FLOATER!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Its boring watching James wah wah wah wah @@@@@@@@@@@