Friday, April 4, 2008

4/4 Live Feeds: 8:00 AM-1:00 PM

BB woke the HG up at around 9:30 AM this morning. Sharon and Sheila agree that if James wins PoV, one of them will be evicted this week. Sharon thinks that she would be evicted because Natalie and Ryan would vote for Sheila to stay. Natalie thinks that Sharon will let the nominations stand if she wins PoV to avoid James being nominated. (Again, why does she think that Sharon wants to be nominated?) Natalie thinks the PoV competition will be endurance, and as usual, she had a dream that she won. The feeds have been blocked since 12:15 PM for what seems like the PoV competition. I'll have the scoop when they return!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really bugs me (putting it nicely)that BB influences the game when they call people into the DR. I'm sure that the producers can come up with something to make the HG do to make it more interesting rather that sway people's decisions in the DR.
URGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

you dont think adam made that up?

Anonymous said...

I think Adam used that as an excuse. I wouldn't be surprised if BB kept him in the diary room to protect him from Natalie and Ryan.

Anonymous said...

BB has been known to interfer or should I say persuade house guests with nominations (from what I have read on various sites).

Anonymous said...

I agree, I think that Adam made that up as an excuse for not nominating James