Friday, April 18, 2008

4/17-18 Live Feeds: 5:00 PM-11:00 AM



Adam promised Ryan that he would evict Sheila this week. Ryan told Sharon about his wanting to evict Sheila this week, but Sharon would rather see Adam go. Sharon still wants to go to the finals with Ryan. Adam and Sheila were finally chained up. However, BB gave them a choice: they could either watch the movie earned in the luxury competition with Ryan and Sharon, or they could have their chained removed for the duration of the movie. They chose to remove the chain. Sheila made Adam promise that he would evict Sharon should the nominations remain the same. Sheila thinks that the jury would vote for Sharon to win since she has been nominated five times and survived eviction each time.



It seems clear that the new sides in the house are Adam and Sheila against Ryan and Sharon. If Adam wins PoV, he will not use it and evict Sharon. If Sheila wins it, Adam will be nominated and she will evict Sharon. If Ryan wins it, he will save Sharon and nominate Adam for him to be evicted. If Sharon wins it, she would do the same. Basically, Sheila looks like she is safe regardless this week.



Adam and Sheila had a very hard time getting to sleep last night. At one point, Sheila even unhooked herself from Adam because she was so frustrated. BB scolded her immediately after. They finally drifted off to sleep at around 4:35 AM. BB was nice to the HG this morning and let them sleep until around 10:25 AM. Sheila wonders how her and Adam will play the PoV competition being chained up. Ryan thinks that the competition might be later in the day after they hit their 24-hour mark, which would be around 5:30 PM.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Okay so I really wanted Ryan to get this until now. I've read some comments from others and I think I would agree that Adam has played a good game. He wasn't too over the top - that I remember. Sheila would attack him and he pretty much defended himself or just didn't respond. Am I forgetting him doing something bad? Anyhoo, Ryan has this alliance with Sharon and he is backstabbing everyone..which is the game but oooo, I don't know. I like Ryan and I like Adam. Just get the women out and let the boys battle.

Anonymous said...

For me...I don't know..not sure I care at this point. The stabbing in the back the lying not a big factor for me either. It is the name of the game. I guess I would go with Sharon....not sure. Your right though, Adam seems cool.

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for Adam to win just because the lone Nat fan hopes Ryan wins.

Anonymous said...

good reason to want someone to win...NOT

Anonymous said...

Don't really care who wins--looking forward to BB10

Anonymous said...

ADAM........please big brother, pick ADAM to win it this year