Saturday, July 19, 2008

7/18-19 Live Feeds: 8:00 PM-5:00 AM

Pool was the activity of the night. The HG look thrilled, don't they?

Jerry and Renny have begun to bash Libra now. Her attitude is really starting to annoy everyone. Keesha hopes that Jerry will win HoH next week because he would nominate Libra. Memphis would rather wait a few weeks before targeting Libra. Steven has been working Michelle to use the PoV on him so Libra can be nominated. Michelle still isn't promising anything. Libra wants the men to all be evicted before the women. @@ - Like that ever happens.

Keesha, Libra, and Michelle still do not trust Angie. Memphis told Steven that he would vote him out this week if the nominations stand. Memphis told Libra that he still doesn't want Jerry or Renny in the jury house, so he wants them to be the next two evicted. Libra then warned Renny that some people want her evicted soon. Jessie was once again the last one asleep last night at around 2:45 AM. All HG are still asleep as I post this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I have to say, does anyone else think that Keesha looks like Faith Hill? I just had to get that out there...anyway...they people are so crazy. They are playing this game so hard and fast so early. They look like a bunch of sharks at feeding time!! At this point I can't really say I have a favorite...what do you guys think?? By the way...love this site, I have loved this site for several Big Bro seasons...and I do agree the old way of updates is much easier. Like cliff notes!! Thanks, you do an awesome job on this site!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

On correction, it should be "these people are crazy", not they, opps...

Anonymous said...

I agree that they all seem to be trying so hard. i don't have a favorite. I like Dan, but he's gonna be gone soon. I think it's a waste to evict him so soon since he doesn't have any power. They should go after libra or ollie.

Anonymous said...

I also agree they are playing this game too fast. What is up with Jerry? He sure does have his mind on getting April in bed instead of worring about being evicted. I first thought he was such a nice guy but on Showtime all he talks about is bedding down the girls. Libra better watch herself, instead of telling Renny to watch herself, Libra better keep her mouth shut before she is out on her butt.
I also think you all are doing a great job with all the updates. I look forward to them everyday. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

to anonymous 4 jerry is old and horny give the fuck a break will ya let him get some ass fucking cockblocker