Wednesday, August 20, 2008

8/20 Live Feeds: 1:00-9:00 PM

Dan and Memphis are seen here playing chess this evening.

Keesha feels sorry for Jerry since he doesn't really have anyone to talk to in the house. Ollie did feel sorry for him until he saw Jerry's bad side. Renny still wants Memphis and Michelle to be nominated next week, with the target being Michelle. Memphis doesn't think that anyone will be able to trust Ollie after April's eviction because he has done nothing to prove that he can be trusted.

April and Ollie "officially" agreed to be boyfriend/girlfriend after the game. Michelle told Ollie that she wouldn't mind him winning HoH next week. If she won, she would probably nominate Dan and Memphis. @@ - Yeah, right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone stand Renny? I never could from the time she said her first word in the house she annoyed me! Her voice is just annoying! Please kick her out so i don't have to listen to her annoying voice anymore and so i don't have to see her ugly face!!

Anonymous said...

I for one LOVE Renny...she adds some much needed "spice" to this game. Everyone else is soooo boring to watch! Renny for 1/2 mill. Go RENNY!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was gonna hate Renny at the beginning after that whole fiasco between her and Jessie. She was totally in the wrong for that situation, but after a few more episodes my thoughts completely flipped and I hated Jessie and started to like Renny. She seems pretty cool to me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Samantha. At first Renny was annoying but after watching afterdark for the first couple nights I started to like her. Her personality is needed in the house. With out her the house would be blah. I can’t wait for April and Ollie to be out of the house. I can’t stand the two of them. She’s fake and he doesn’t do anything!

Anonymous said...

I hope tonight the Ho goes home !
I hope her lazy good for nothing
boyfried goes right after her !
What I'm hoping for is a double
eviction ! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

i would love to see them both go as well

Anonymous said...

I like Renny...she and Memphis are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I love Renny. GO Renny all the way.

Anonymous said...

I like Memphis, Dan, Keesha and
Renney..........I hope all the
others go...one...by...one !