Wednesday, August 1, 2007

8/1 Live Feeds: 8:00 AM-1:00 PM

Snore - another morning full of nothing. Before getting into my next update, I'd just thought to let you know about the latest in the fantasy league (http://bb8talkfantasy.blogspot.com). I recently updated the standings, and it's time to begin the week 5 picks! Please e-mail bb8talkfantasy@hotmail.com for your weeks for week 5. If you are new to the league, just e-mail your picks as well as your first name. Thanks! Now, on to this morning's events in the BB house.

Nick was the first one up today at around 10:00 AM. Dustin posted his latest entry in his HoH blog. Kail asked Amber if she was sad about Nick going, and Amber said that she was doing better today. Amber then went up and asked Dustin if he told Kail how she was voting, and he said no. (She freaked out because Kail assumed she was voting to evict Nick.)

Kail told Amber that she was never a target of the MRA and that they were planning on getting the six enemies out of the house first. Kail went on about how she is here to help people out in the game and that she is a team player. Amber told Kail that she should try for the next HoH. Kail thinks so too and says that Dustin told her that as well. She tells Amber that she would never nominate Eric, Jameka, and Jessica as long as Dick is still in the house. Amber says that she likes Dick but hates how negative he is all the time. She tells Kail that she needs to watch out for herself and not worry so much about everyone else in the game. They talk about how Jameka gained a lot of respect by sticking to her word to save Jen with the PoV.

That's pretty much it for the morning! It seems pretty clear that Nick will go this week, especially since America seems to have wanted Eric to evict Nick this week. My guess is that the vote will be 7-1 for Nick to be evicted, with Zach being the only vote against Kail.

7 comments:

dgh1965 said...

That really surprises me that America told Eric to vote out Nick. If you look at any poll on line or look at any other message board, that vast majority want Kail out. In fact on one poll it was 2-1 in favor of Nick.

Just seems strange to me...

Anonymous said...

I think America wants Kail out..Thats who I voted for anyway. IMO I cant see them wanting Nick out.

Anonymous said...

Does Eric have to vote the way America tells him to, or does he have a choice?

pbennetti said...

america is not being represented by eric, bs, everyone on every feed last night voted to evict kail, cbs is either not being legit or eric doesnt have to campaign for what america wants, if so its bs and i probably will stop watching, since erics vote last week is what put nick under suspicion in the first place, shame on bb8..

mayeb63 said...

I agree with you dgh1965 - what a joke!!! I had to laugh when I got to that section of the blog. I know Eric was trying to get a message over to us last night to vote out Nick, but that's not going to happen.

BB13 said...

Eric must vote the way America wants, but I guess we'll have to wait until Thursday to see for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I dont even remember hearing Erics vote last week..I know he went into the DR but I never heard him say the name of the person he wanted out..Like he had to the first week..I hope he gets voted out soon..I dont like him.