Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mike Dutz answers a couple questions

I recently asked Mike Dutz to answer a couple questions about being a houseguest in the BB House. Here were his responses:

Was BB what you expected? Why/Why not?
1. I didnt really know what to expect going into Big Brother so I cant honestly say it was something I did or didnt expect. One thing I can say is I thought it would really feel like we were being filmed all of the time but not once did I feel like America was up close and personal with us.

Who do you think has the best chance of winning and why?
2. I think Eric has a great chance. He has positioned himself in the house in such a way that everyone likes him and nobody has mentioned his name for eviction.

What do you think of America's Player?
3. I thought Americas player was a great twist. It was something I was totally unaware of! It could catch up with him though when the votes start dwindling and he has to cover himself for possibly going against the house.

What do you regret doing if anything?
4. I regret getting into an alliance. I wanted to reamin solo for as long as possible in the house but was pressured into the alliance when Kail won HOH and sought me out to be in one with her. I feared if I didnt, she would view me as a threat to her and put me up on the block the first week

No comments: