Thursday, August 2, 2007

8/2 Live Feeds: 1:00-6:00 PM

Oh my, I have huge news for you this afternoon!

Amber BLEW UP on Kail because she wasn't cleaning the house when everyone else was. Kail was shocked at this and told Jen that she now wants to go home this week. She then went into the DR and requested for her DOR! BB tried to talk her out of it, and I have no idea what will happen. The feeds have been blocked since 2:30 PM.

Dick also went off on Jen this afternoon, complete with throwing golf clubs and the like. Tonight's show should be thrilling!

I'm guessing the feeds will be blocked until further notice. I'll have any news when I get it.

UPDATE: The feeds returned, and Kail is still in the house. We'll see what happens I guess!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So maybe Nick will be saved this week..wooweee There is a Big Brother God after all..LOL

Anonymous said...

You said Kail asked for her DOR, what is that acronym?

BB13 said...

DOR is either Drop out Request or Demand of Release meaning she wants to voluntarily exit the game.

bostonfan said...

Amber and Dick gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber and all her crying and bitchyness is quite annoying

Dick, what do I say.. Used to love his what you see is what you get attitude and blunt honesty. But now he is displaying how rude he really is..

Anonymous said...

will they ever get rid of crybaby amber. is she really supposed to be a mother, she acts like a baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Gheez, would someone get rid of "crybaby" Amber.... she is just making me hate watching......

Anonymous said...

amber blew up?
nahhh
that doesn't sound like her.
pshhh
hope they had enough tissues..

Anonymous said...

Please get Nick out of there. What a complete tool. There really aren't many likable characters in the house in general, Jessica and Eric being the most tolerable.

Anonymous said...

Why is Nick gone? Kail should be the one to go! She is TOTALLY playing the game. AND....why does Amber have to cry all the time???

Anonymous said...

Show Me:
Stuck on myself Jen is a weasel. Needs to go with Cry Baby Amber following her out the door along with I am such a fool Kail. In that order. I am for Eric to take all in the end. What a Player!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Dick is quite the antagonizer! Even to his own daughter!! He really needs to go...along with Amber! GOD...I am TIRED of hearing her crying!!

meeshee said...

Amber has got to man..she cries over everything..sometimes i really dont even know why....it makes me laugh at how stupid she looks..see ya Amber

Anonymous said...

Im hoping that Amber Jameka Kail Jen and Dustin go in a surprise 5 people elimination week!!!! I cant stand the crying any longer!!!!! "I cant stand House guest 1" and "then house guest 1 I love you!!" Jameka's fake. Kail is annoying pouter and Jen is a bitch. Dustin is pathetic.

Faithers12 said...

Iam So ready for Jen to go home!!! I loved nick i wish he didnt go!